Phone Us 0434 135 114

Welcome to Transfer My UK Pension


Transferring UK Pensions is what we do and we do it well.

Our key adviser Anthony Blythe and his external support team of specialists have over 100 years of combined experience in UK Pensions and Financial Advice. That experience is available to you today.

What we do is specialise in transferring UK Pensions.

We do this by providing advice and assistance to effect the transfer of your UK Pension entitlements to an alternate qualifying scheme. Depending on your circumstances and the amounts involved this may be directly to Australia as a single lump or via a series of progressive transfers from the UK.

As we are accredited to provide SMSF advice we can also provide advice on the establishment of HMRC QROPS qualifying “over 55’s” SMSF structures in Australia if required.

Call us on 0434 135 114

from overseas +61 434 135 114

ASX current market

ASX shares lookup


FTSE 100 & S&P 500

Live World Indices are powered by

What's the pound up to today?